We are looking for an innovative and passionate Video Producer to join the Esports.gg team to create world-class video content alongside our dedicated team of gamers and esports fans. The ideal candidate is good with tight deadlines, a dynamic team, independent and an elite creative with strong multimedia experience!
You’d be one of the first hires for esports.gg, the iconic new brand, and you’d create content with esports GOATS along with our industry-leading stable of contributors and management. Our goal is to give esports’ best a home to make the best content possible.
If that sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
- Oversee the entire creative process from ideation to post-production of all video content on site and on-socials
- Compile b-roll, assets, trailers, and other assets required for video editors.
- Personally edit high-priority or overflow materials: when rubber hits the road, you’re not afraid to finish any stage of a video project yourself
- Collaborate with cross-departmental leadership to help create a cohesive full-content strategy
- Work alongside Digital and Content to strategize, implement, and innovate content for socials, YouTube, digital distribution and on-site.
- Extensive experience succeeding in developing video distribution channels such as YouTube, Twitch and Snapchat.
- Develop workflows and independently resolve obstacles as they occur
- Oversee and coordinate the video editing staff including giving them feedback and ensuring a consistent quality across all our videos
- Demonstrable success in video editing with examples of production
- Understanding of in-game video capture and finding clips/plays
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Premiere Pro, Photoshop and After Effects, or equivalent software
- A working knowledge of best practices on YouTube, video optimization, and channel growth
- Ability to work with a global team across various time zones and experience levels
- A passion for esports!
- At esports.gg, we do not want to put minimal experience requirements, but years of professional experience and related education will be a consideration
- We’re eager to ensure esports.gg is a welcoming home telling stories from a variety of perspectives. Tell us how you’ll help us in that goal!
Please apply by sending a CV, a cover letter or application video and 2-3 video samples with short text descriptions.