Legal Administrative Assistant
As a Legal Admin Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting in the administration of ESIC’s international operations.
This position reports into the Commissioner and the Director of Global Strategy and Partnerships.
You must be an Australian resident to be considered
Your duties will include:
- Management of memberships;
- Assistance with legal drafting;
- Assistance with the organisation of annual compliance audits;
- Travel to conferences and events where necessary;
- Personal assistance to executive staff;
- Organisation and management of key operational processes and procedures;
- Correspondence with members and partners;
- Management of meeting scheduling and email management;
- Word processing and data entry; and
- Organisation of travel and accommodation.
Skills & Experience:
To be right for this role you will have/be;
- Have a background in esports and a broad understanding of the industry
- Commitment and a willingness to learn
- The desire to pursue a career role
- Well-presented and mannered
- Understanding of the importance of good customer service
- A team player
- The ability to multitask
- Good organisational skills
- Drivers licence
Nice to haves:
- Legal experience or legal education is preferred;
- Business services experience or business education is preferred.
Location: Sydney, NSW Australia
Hours: 3 days a week, part time role with a view to extend to full time for the right candidate.
Pay: Pro rata of $ AUD 40,000 - 50,000 p.a. Salary + Superannuation