Esports Sales Representative
We’re looking for a results-driven & proactive Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects with the aim of generating leads and meeting sales targets.
Note: The role is remote (online) and commission-based
- Generate customer leads by leveraging your own network or through market research
- Reach out to customer leads either through cold or warm approaches
- Present, promote and sell ESG products/services using solid arguments & negotiation skills
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Tailor ESG product offering to meet specific client needs
- Gathers client feedback and recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as weekly work plans & progress reports
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating feedback resulted from client conversations
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field. Masters degree preferred
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative. Three to five years preferred
- Strong knowledge of the Gaming & Esports industry
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English. Other languages are a plus
- Available during 9:00 a.m. – 17:00 p.m. EST or CET for US or European companies respectively
Benefits & compensation
- The job is fully online – work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Earn 15% commission of each deal closed (earnings potential varies between $825 - $2,625 per sale)
About Esports Gateway
Esports Gateway is an online brand-building & marketing service provider that
helps companies promote their brand & products to young target audiences in
the gaming & esports industry, through unique experiences & events.
ESG has its own tournament platform that hosts daily competitions for the most
popular PC, Console & Mobile games.