Esports Fight Club is looking for a Head Admin
We are looking for a dedicated Head Admin leading our Tournaments Operations on the Esports Fight Club Platform
Our goal is to host various kinds of Tournaments, starting from a monthly basis up to a weekly if not even daily basis.
We want to create a dedicated Admin Team to operate and manage these if you're a natural leader this role might be for you!
WHO ARE WE
New on the scene but already growing since 2018, Esports Fight Club is a growing tournament platform, adding new Esports titles regularly and looking to expand to a bigger horizon. In the last 6 months, we've created CSGO tournaments in partnership with pro players (such as NBK, Nifty, tabz, etc) and also an Asian PUBG Mobile tournament with thousands of teams in partnership with Tencent.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Design tournaments, be part of the creative process and find the best way to orchestrate it
- Arrange and edit tournament schedules/flow (You handle Excel like a pro)
- You will be adding/removing teams, assisting team leaders with the right information on time
- Apart from Managing Tournaments you will be building up your own Admin Team
- Assist and debug website, handle competitive rules and documentation
- Communicate with Teams, Stakeholders and other Manages and give them a daily update of the Tournament progress
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has relevant admin experience Valorant/CSGO (+Bonus for PUBG(M) and /FreeFire)
- Have basic Esports knowledge, you know G2 is not a rap song
- You are pro at planning and have an eye for details
- You speak perfect English (+bonus other languages)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Discretion and confidentiality
- The desire for a fast-paced environment
>Salary based on experience<
The role is part-time and could evolve into a full-time position. If you think that's you, don't be shy and send your CV + Small cover latter stating your motivation.
The Esports Fight Club team.