Esports League Ops Manager
About Esports Fight Club:
Founded in 2020, Esports Fight Club is the first worldwide esports platform & tournament organization that accepts both crypto and USD. At EFC, you can easily join or create esports tournaments and win prizes in $VRA by playing your favorite title with your friends or against pro players! We support the most recognizable titles in the Esports world and already ran worldwide events with millions of viewers.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced part-time Esports League Ops Manager with at least 2 years of experience in the competitive Esports scene, including PC & Mobile Gaming who will help us create rules and run the esports tournaments on Esports Fight Club.
- Ensure that competitive rulesets and formats are comprehensive, clear, and consistently applied across all sanctioned tournaments.
- Manage the tournament operations of online events by establishing repeatable processes and best practices.
- Creating and managing regularly events on our website
- Communicate rules verbally and in written format to resolve competitor disputes, provide insights to spectators, and when necessary apply penalties or corrective action.
- At least 2 years of experience of doing a similar job for some tournament organizers (FACEIT, ESL, etc.)
- Experienced in the following games: PUBG (Mobile and PC), CS:GO, Dota 2, Garena Free Fire, Critical Ops, and more.
- Updated CV with a list of previous work
- Be passionate about esports and give time on weekends if necessary.