(Closed) Data Scientist
Reports To – Head of Data Science and Analytics
Location – New England (Remote Candidates Accepted)
Esports Entertainment Group is seeking a Data Scientist to support detailed analysis of popular esports games for talent identification, wagering optimization, and other data intensive activities.
This position will be responsible for working across a number of functional teams, such as EEG Labs and GGCircuit, to create and deliver new data capabilities, provide responsive information, and develop detailed analytic tools.
Enjoying esports is a must!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Mining and analysing esports betting market data
- Developing extraction tools for game data, game APIs, and other data pipes (familiarity with game engines a plus)
- Developing commercial tools related to game data, such as data warehouses and reporting interface
Key Skills & Requirements
- 1+ years of experience as a data scientist, BI analyst or other similar role
- 1+ years of database experience with strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices (Relational, NoSQL)
- Significant experience with Python and/or other modern programming languages
- Significant experience with Amazon Web Services and related architecture
- Interest and background in talent and wagering modelling with a good understanding of robust statistical analysis
- Experience in building data visualizations
- Significant experience playing games, particularly esports (Strongly preferred)
It would be considered an asset if you had the following:
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms and their applications
- Experience with developing computer vision tools
- Strong knowledge of sports betting and related markets
Apply Today And Join The Winning Team!