Staffing & Purchasing Coordinator
HERE’S THE DEAL
We are a full-service Esports company that creates, manages and monetizes competitive video game leagues. We build a title’s competitive community from the ground up, growing it into a unique, professional and world-class Esports operation. We manage all league operations and produce expert live entertainment in-studio or at stadium-sized venues. We deliver monetary results by authentically translating our publishers’ and brand sponsors’ business outcomes to this massively diverse community.
We seek out ambitious partners and are the leading Esports company for new gaming titles.
Job Status: Full-Time
Location: Columbus, OH
The Staffing and Purchasing Coordinator will be directly supporting the production finance department which includes accountants and line producers. The Staffing and Purchasing Coordinator will assist in crewing necessary staff for live events and studio broadcasts as well as aid in data maintenance across finance, vendor, and crewing platforms. They will also assist with vendor coordination and purchasing goods and services for all events. Be prepared to help build something great.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Sourcing, coordinating, and hiring temporary staff
- Facilitating daily scheduling
- Monitoring meal break adherence, shift approvals and advising on OT or crew overlap
- Managing weekly payroll for temporary staff
- Maintain active crew data, ratings, and usage
- Approving crew-related expense reports
- Assist in sourcing/vetting candidate for future crew needs
- Purchasing event related supplies and equipment
- Assisting with additional admin support as needed
WHAT WE NEED TO SEE
- 2+ years staffing or hiring experience
- BA/BS in a relevant field or equivalent professional experience
- Excellent computer skills including all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and/or GSuite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Must be efficient with strong attention to detail
- Must have demonstrated professional demeanor, and the ability to maintain confidential information
- Must have strong skills in organization and planning, demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment and problem solving
- Live event or broadcast experience
- Experience with crewing or California’s AB5
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned or updated by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Statement
The Company will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please contact [email protected]. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Statement
The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.