(Closed) Senior Project Engineer
HERE’S THE DEAL
We are a full-service Esports company that creates, manages and monetizes competitive video game leagues. We build a title’s competitive community from the ground up, growing it into a unique, professional and world-class Esports operation. We manage all league operations and produce expert live entertainment in-studio or at stadium-sized venues. We deliver monetary results by authentically translating our publishers’ and brand sponsors’ business outcomes to this massively diverse community.
We seek out ambitious partners and are the leading Esports company for new gaming titles.
Job Status: Full-Time
Location: Burbank, CA
The Project Engineer will be responsible for the engineering and technical disciplines needed to complete a project. The Project Engineer will work to plan projects, establish project criteria, coordinate project reviews, and ensure the proper implementation of project elements. They will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming at ensuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion. Be prepared to help build something great!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans and conferring with management
- Determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications, calculating time requirements, and sequencing project elements
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- Communicate with the project manager and other project participants and collaborate with engineers to create efficient project methods and to maintain the project's standards
- Interact daily with the client to interpret their needs and requirements and represents them as it pertains to the project
- Performs overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and reports regularly on project status
- Report on specific working conditions and equipment status at the request of management
WHAT WE NEED TO SEE
- 6+ years experience in working as a broadcast engineer, video post-production, system integrator, or digital media organization
- Knowledge and experience in both IP technology and principles and broadcast technologies design and support
- Advanced knowledge of all TV Production equipment and technology within assigned operating areas
- Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of broadcast technology functions and applications
- Knowledge of what things cost, who supplies them, and how long they take to acquire
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is preferred
- Passion for video games, interactive media, and technology
- A track record of excelling with little supervision
- The desire for a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned or updated by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Statement
The Company will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please contact [email protected]. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Statement
The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.