HERE’S THE DEAL
We are a full-service Esports company that creates, manages and monetizes competitive video game leagues. We build a title’s competitive community from the ground up, growing it into a unique, professional and world-class Esports operation. We manage all league operations and produce expert live entertainment in-studio or at stadium-sized venues. We deliver monetary results by authentically translating our publishers’ and brand sponsors’ business outcomes to this massively diverse community.
We seek out ambitious partners and are the leading Esports company for new gaming titles.
Job Status: Full-Time
The Production Manager is responsible for coordination and management of live events and studio productions. This means working alongside other production disciplines to create timelines, review deliverables, and working with vendors to ensure that everything is completed to our high standards to make the best show possible. Production Managers sit in the middle of everything to ensure communication happens, deliverables are clearly defined, and things get done.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Work collaboratively with clients and internal production verticals, including Graphics and Broadcast Technology, to ensure operational excellence and efficiency
- Create & maintain production schedules, manuals, and key documentation for production execution
- Project manage, track and report on all aspects of production, in close collaboration with team leads
- Identify and manage crews, vendors, and personnel related to event and studio production
- Realtime onsite production coordination of multiple production departments and stakeholders, internal and external
- Identify, implement, and maintain best practices as needed for specific productions
- Obtain & create quotes, estimates, and contribute to budget creation
WHAT WE NEED TO SEE
- Experience: 2+ years of experience in-studio and/or event productions of all shapes and sizes, & 2+ years of proven experience in managing a project or initiatives from start to finish
- Education: Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple departments and stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with third-party partners and vendors
- Deep knowledge of live event and studio production
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
- Familiarity with project management software (JIRA, Trello, Asana, Smartsheet, monday.com, etc.) and best practices
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for video games and interactive media
- Experience managing multiple priorities in high-stress, time sensitive environments
- The desire for a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned or updated by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Statement
The Company will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please contact [email protected]. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Statement
The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.