HERE’S THE DEAL
We are a full-service Esports company that creates, manages and monetizes competitive video game leagues. We build a title’s competitive community from the ground up, growing it into a unique, professional and world-class Esports operation. We manage all league operations and produce expert live entertainment in-studio or at stadium-sized venues. We deliver monetary results by authentically translating our publishers’ and brand sponsors’ business outcomes to this massively diverse community.
We seek out ambitious partners and are the leading Esports company for new gaming titles.
Job Status: Full-Time
Location: Burbank, CA
The Production Coordinator will support in the coordination and management of live events and studio productions. The Production Coordinator will work alongside a Production Manager to handle contracts, call sheets, permits, schedules, travel & hospitality, and other supporting tasks to ensure the best show possible. The Production Coordinator must be diligent, detail-oriented, and a problem-solver. Be prepared to help build something great!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Support Production Managers with maintaining and monitoring contracts, call sheets, permits and other administrative tasks
- Maintain awareness of project timelines and deliverables
- Attend and participate in stakeholder meetings
- Document and follow-up on important actions items and decisions from meetings
- Support with identifying project risks and communicating with necessary contributors to resolve effectively
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT WE NEED TO SEE
- 1+ years of work experience as a Project Coordinator or a similar role
- Working knowledge of Google Suite, Asana, Airtable and/or other business/project management software
- Awareness of file management, transcription, travel booking and other administrative procedures
- Experience successfully supporting projects to on-time, on-schedule delivery, and within budget
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient soft skills in communication, teamwork, adaptability, problem solving, work ethic, time management, and accountability
- A willingness to take charge in ambiguity, shift tasks (and even projects) to meet the ever-changing, ad hoc nature of production and post production
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- A collaborative mindset and approach to all tasks
- The desire for a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Passion for video games and interactive media
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned or updated by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Statement
The Company will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please contact [email protected]. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Statement
The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.