Onsite Production Coordinator
HERE’S THE DEAL
We are a full-service Esports company that creates, manages and monetizes competitive video game leagues. We build a title’s competitive community from the ground up, growing it into a unique, professional and world-class Esports operation. We manage all league operations and produce expert live entertainment in-studio or at stadium-sized venues. We deliver monetary results by authentically translating our publishers’ and brand sponsors’ business outcomes to this massively diverse community.
We seek out ambitious partners and are the leading Esports company for new gaming titles.
Job Status: Part-Time
Location: Burbank, CA
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Work alongside the Studio Logistics Manager and Line Producers to determine daily crew at studios or offsite events.
- Create/edit crew profiles in our time tracking system.
- Create and distribute crew badges/credentials.
- Verify and audit crew check in/out times against call sheets and project manager requests.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of daily production reports in conjunction with the Production Management team.
- Enforce studio policies such as dress code and studio cleanliness.
- Review, scan, upload, track, and secure crewing and coordination documents.
- Welcome and direct non-crew (visitors, vendors, etc.) to their requested destinations.
- Act as timekeeper on shows active in-studio by alerting Production Managers as projects approach meal times and overtime.
- Distribute crew documents when requested by HR and Production.
- Open/close assigned studio on scheduled days.
- Relaying any building issues, supply replenishing, package receiving, etc. to the appropriate party.
- Answer questions and explain policies if crew members request clarification.
- Be able to go with the flow, think fast, and have a solution-oriented mindset.
- Respond quickly to online communications.
- Assist with and facilitate on-site COVID-19 compliance requirements.
- Assist with catering and craft services ordering and distribution.
WHAT WE NEED TO SEE
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, production workflows, and coordinating in the entertainment industry.
- A track record of excelling at independent tasks.
- A detail oriented personality with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience managing multiple priorities in high-stress, time-sensitive environments.
- A willingness to learn and grow.
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned or updated by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Statement
The Company will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please contact [email protected] To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Statement
The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.