HERE’S THE DEAL
We are a full-service Esports company that creates, manages and monetizes competitive video game leagues. We build a title’s competitive community from the ground up, growing it into a unique, professional and world-class Esports operation. We manage all league operations and produce expert live entertainment in-studio or at stadium-sized venues. We deliver monetary results by authentically translating our publishers’ and brand sponsors’ business outcomes to this massively diverse community.
We seek out ambitious partners and are the leading Esports company for new gaming titles.
Job Status: Full-Time
Location: Columbus, OH
The Live Producer is responsible for the daily planning, production, and show calling of live events, related broadcasts, and the functions associated with Broadcast Operations.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Perform live show calling in a studio broadcast environment
- Create, iterate, and manage all broadcast and relevant communication and documentation
- Manage all functions of a broadcast show, including but not limited to: show calling, video, broadcast, and event productions in conjunction with direct reports, clients, and co-workers
- Develop workflows and responsibilities for all involved stakeholders in a show. Lead and manage internal and external personnel. Be accountable for items related to the show - including, but not limited to: video, audio, engineering, observing, talent, competition coordination, client relations, etc.
- Work with technical, logistical, production, and any relevant teams and team members to appropriately communicate, source, and manage equipment, crew, staging, video, lighting, and other event and broadcast related items
- Work with internal and external teams to lead creative broadcast vision and manage all aspects of Esports broadcast presentation including, but not limited to: graphics packages, run of show, promotion, on-screen content and assets.
- Oversee the production and editing of content pieces
- Oversee production of show related art assets. Define graphic, video, media, and general show needs requests
WHAT WE NEED TO SEE
- 2+ years of proven ability in producing live event broadcasts or shows
- 2+ years of experience producing live broadcasts in a control room environment
- 2+ years of experience leading a live event broadcast team
- Capable of working in a start-up-like, fast paced, dynamic environment without direct supervision
- Ability to work nights and weekends and travel as necessary
- Excellent technical, organizational, time management, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to be highly collaborative, solution-oriented, and resilient.
- Strong attention to detail and organization, with a drive for results, collaboration, and seeing a project through from start to finish
- Proficiency in driving creative and compelling storytelling in broadcasts or digital content productions
- A passion for Esports and video games
- Understanding of Esports programs, ecosystems, and events
- Experience in event production or related field
- A bachelor’s degree in Design, Media, Film, or a related field
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned or updated by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Statement
The Company will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please contact [email protected]. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Statement
The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.