Live Event Digital Marketing Assistant
Esports Engine is hiring for a project-based Live Event Digital Marketing Assistant. This is not a full-time position.
As a Live Event Digital Marketing Assistant, you will assist the Social Media Manager by identifying key moments during the live event broadcast, clipping the moment, and sharing the clip with the SMM to post on social.
Job Status: Project-based
Location: Remote (US-based)
- Watch broadcast via Twitter Media Studio
- Clip key moments from each match
- Clip emotionally resonant moments from casters or players
- Keep a log of clips with clear time coding and naming conventions
- The direct internal reporting line is to the marketing team on show days
WHAT WE NEED TO SEE
- Communicate professionally at all times
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner in fast-paced environments
- Be prompt and on-time to broadcasts and events
- Strong, consistent communication skills
- Ability to plan and contribute effectively in a team environment
- Comfortable working to identify key moments in games and share in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work remotely
- Previous experience with Twitter Media Studio or similar video clipping software such as Twitch
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned or updated by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.