HERE’S THE DEAL
We are a full-service Esports company that creates, manages and monetizes competitive video game leagues. We build a title’s competitive community from the ground up, growing it into a unique, professional and world-class Esports operation. We manage all league operations and produce expert live entertainment in-studio or at stadium-sized venues. We deliver monetary results by authentically translating our publishers’ and brand sponsors’ business outcomes to this massively diverse community.
We seek out ambitious partners and are the leading Esports company for new gaming titles.
Job Status: Full-Time
Location: Columbus, O
The Line Producer is responsible for managing and allocating funds in line with a production budget. Line Producers connect the physical and financial obligations of an event. At any given time in the event life cycle, Line Producers are expected to be a source of information on budget utilization and the financial implications of execution. Be prepared to help build something great.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Managing all costs and revenues associated with an event
- Communicating with clients and internal stakeholders regarding budget utilization
- Tracking budgetary changes and efficiencies
- Approving and purchasing event related supplies and equipment
- Approving project-related expense reports
- Reconciling event costs in Netsuite
- Creating post-event invoices and generating project cost reports
WHAT WE NEED TO SEE
- 5+ years production or event experience
- 3+ years managing budgets
- BA/BS in a relevant field or equivalent professional experience
- Excellent computer skills including all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and/or GSuite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Must be efficient with strong attention to detail
- Must have strong customer support orientation (for internal/external customers), demonstrated professional demeanor, and the ability to maintain confidential information
- Must have strong skills in organization and planning, demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment and problem solving
- Experience with NetSuite
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned or updated by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Statement
The Company will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please contact us. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Statement
The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.