HERE’S THE DEAL
We are a full-service Esports company that creates, manages and monetizes competitive video game leagues. We build a title’s competitive community from the ground up, growing it into a unique, professional and world-class Esports operation. We manage all league operations and produce expert live entertainment in-studio or at stadium-sized venues. We deliver monetary results by authentically translating our publishers’ and brand sponsors’ business outcomes to this massively diverse community.
We seek out ambitious partners and are the leading Esports company for new gaming titles.
Job Status: Full-Time
Location: Burbank, CA
The Junior Designer / Animator will be responsible for designing and animating broadcast graphics for our studio and live broadcasts. They will work alongside Graphic Producers to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate our clients, publishers and audiences from all around the world. Be prepared to help build something great!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Represent Esports Engine and our partnered properties across all print, broadcast and digital portals
- Design and animate broadcast graphics packages and digital signage for studio and live events
- Design marketing materials, logos, merchandise and print graphics
- Translate strategic creative direction into high-quality designs
- Work closely with the Design & Animation Lead to ensure cohesive visual language
- Interpret multiple brand and style guides to craft compelling brand-conscious materials
- Develop unique product brands and creative assets that complement our products and clients
- Convey complex concepts in simple, compelling visual formats
- Organize, distribute and archive project files for projects
- Other tasks as assigned
WHAT WE NEED TO SEE
- 2+ years experience in Graphic Design, Animation and/or Motion Graphics with a creative agency / media company
- Demonstrable fluency with Adobe CC suite of products including After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong graphic design, motion graphic, and / or 3D animation portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Flexibility to work a schedule that can vary depending on projects, including overtime, weekends, and travel
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Experience in event production or design for broadcast
- Experience in 3D such as Cinema 4D / Maya or Unreal Engine
- Experience in social media, print design, and presentation design
- Strong data visualization and infographic skills
- An ability to work on team that is global, across time zones, date lines and traditional routine
- Previous work experience in traditional sports or Esports broadcasting live or studio productions
- A passion for Esports and video games
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned or updated by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Statement
The Company will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please contact [email protected]. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Statement
The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.