HERE’S THE DEAL
We are a full-service Esports company that creates, manages and monetizes competitive video game leagues. We build a title’s competitive community from the ground up, growing it into a unique, professional and world-class Esports operation. We manage all league operations and produce expert live entertainment in-studio or at stadium-sized venues. We deliver monetary results by authentically translating our publishers’ and brand sponsors’ business outcomes to this massively diverse community.
We seek out ambitious partners and are the leading Esports company for new gaming titles.
Job Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Location: Burbank, CA
The Graphics Integrator is responsible for the conversion of graphics packages from various design formats into specific CG playout software including, but not limited to Xpression, Singular, VizRT, and other formats used throughout live esports broadcasts. Additional responsibilities include design, editing, data integration, and other live graphic design tasks related to live broadcast graphics workflows.
WE NEED YOU TO
- Represent Esports Engine and our partnered properties across all broadcast and digital portals
- Modify, export, and Import assets into XPression Designer/Studio
- Build, design and animate graphics natively in Xpression Designer/Studio
- Operate Xpression Studio hardware/software in live production environments
- Modify, export, and mockup graphics in Photoshop or After Effects when needed
- Develop and manage data workflows and datalinqing for live broadcasts
- Write Visual Logic and VB-Script-based logic
- Build out Excel/Google Sheet workflows to acquire data and format it for CG
- Work with internal teams to insure all dynamic data requirements for projects are met
- Work with creative producers and clients to make graphics adjustments when needed
- Creatively iterate and expand on established broadcast graphics packages
- Install and maintain Xpression projects and ensure quality and working standards
- Other tasks as assigned
YOU MUST HAVE
- 2+ years working in live production environment with live dynamic CG software such as Singular.live, Xpression, and VizR
- 2+ years working experience in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, and Microsoft Excel
- 2+ years experience in Graphic Design or Interactive Media
- Flexibility to work a schedule that can vary depending on projects, including overtime, weekends, and travel
- Willing to learn new processes and methods on executing a live production, including usage of new and developing software and hardware used in the live broadcast industry
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Strong graphics design portfolio
- Experience in Event Production or related field
- Programming or scripting languages
- Motion graphics design and/or 3D animation proficiency
- Work in sports or Esports broadcasting live or studio productions
- A passion for Esports and video games
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned or updated by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Statement
The Company will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please contact [email protected]
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Statement
The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.