HERE’S THE DEAL
We are a full-service Esports company that creates, manages and monetizes competitive video game leagues. We build a title’s competitive community from the ground up, growing it into a unique, professional and world-class Esports operation. We manage all league operations and produce expert live entertainment in-studio or at stadium-sized venues. We deliver monetary results by authentically translating our publishers’ and brand sponsors’ business outcomes to this massively diverse community.
We seek out ambitious partners and are the leading Esports company for new gaming titles.
We are experiencing breakneck growth and are looking for an individual that loves to make connections and steward lasting business partnerships; for someone who gets fired-up thinking about executing ambitious Esports products alongside the next generation of Esports developers and publishers and our expanding, high-energy team. We want someone who pushes back on the status quo and does things faster and better - because that’s what gets them out of bed in the morning. As a wise old man once said, “It’s dangerous to go alone! Take this.”
Job Status: Full-Time
Location: Burbank, CA
This role will be responsible for producing broadcast graphics for our studio and live broadcasts. You will work alongside the Graphics Production Manager to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate our clients, publishers and audiences from all around the world. This role is also responsible for making sure our graphics are at the highest quality and will require you to be on site for show days or possibly travel. Be prepared to help build something great.
WE NEED YOU TO
- Represent Esports Engine and our partnered properties across all print, broadcast and digital portals
- Manage timelines, deliverables, deadlines, revisions, quality and approvals
- Produce sketches, storyboards, moodboards & wireframes to visualize ideas
- Produce, Manage, Design and Animate high quality broadcast graphics packages from concept through integration
- Develop and design graphics for social media, advertising and merchandise
- Collaborate with internal teams, creative agencies and clients to insure all requirements for projects are met
- Lead artists to high quality results by quickly providing clear and meaningful feedback
- Craft marketing materials, sales decks, white papers, and consulting documents
- Lead review meetings and present work to clients and key stakeholders
- Research, identify, and recommend resources required for task execution and completion
- Read and understand branding guidelines and maintain brand awareness
- Raise the quality bar and design standards across all projects
- Other tasks as assigned
YOU MUST HAVE
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Graphic Design or related field
- 5+ years working experience in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe InDesign
- 5+ years experience in Graphic Design or Interactive Media with a creative agency/media company
- Proven ability to create art direction for a variety of audiences, brands, and industries
- Ability to oversee multiple projects and solve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Strong graphic design, motion graphic and/or 3D animation portfolio
- Flexibility to work a schedule that can vary depending on projects, including overtime, weekends, and travel
- Experience in event production or design for broadcast
- Has a passion for cultivating relationships and can use that rapport to align teams around a vision
- Experience working in live production environment with live dynamic CG software such as Singular.live, Xpression, and Viz
- Strong Data Visualization and Infographic skills
- Knowledgeable with new marketing & creative technologies, channels and tools
- An ability to work on team that is global, across time zones, date lines and traditional routine
- Work in sports or esports broadcasting live or studio productions
- A passion for esports and video games
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned or updated by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Statement
The Company will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please contact [email protected]
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Statement
The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.