Full Stack Developer
HERE’S THE DEAL
We are a full-service Esports company that creates, manages and monetizes competitive video game leagues. We build a title’s competitive community from the ground up, growing it into a unique, professional and world-class Esports operation. We manage all league operations and produce expert live entertainment in-studio or at stadium-sized venues. We deliver monetary results by authentically translating our publishers’ and brand sponsors’ business outcomes to this massively diverse community.
We seek out ambitious partners and are the leading Esports company for new gaming titles.
We are experiencing breakneck growth and are looking for an individual that loves to make connections and steward lasting business partnerships; for someone who gets fired-up thinking about executing ambitious Esports products alongside the next generation of Esports developers and publishers and our expanding, high-energy team. We want someone who pushes back on the status quo and does things faster and better - because that’s what gets them out of bed in the morning.As a wise old man once said, “It’s dangerous to go alone! Take this.”
Job Status: Full Time
Location: Burbank, CA
The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for the creation of robust, testable, and reusable code for web applications, and API back ends. Be prepared to help build something great!
WE NEED YOU TO
- Design, develop, and maintain robust, secure, and resilient code for modern web applications with a priority of responsiveness.
- Design, develop, and maintain robust, secure and resilient code for web APIs.
- Design and implement strongly typed parameter schema.
- Design, implementation, and maintenance of database models and migrations.
- Write code targeted at bare metal and modern cloud platform systems.
- Write unit and functional tests with a minimum of 95% coverage.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- A passion for esports and video games.
- Highly proficient using Typescript within modern frameworks such as Vue and Angular.
- 2-3 years of experience with Node.js MVC frameworks (Nest, Sails, etc).
- Proficiency with ORM technologies (hibernate, TypeORM, etc).
- 2-3 years of experience with git, github or gitlab.
- Experience with CI/CD workflow.
- Knowledge of Cloud Platform solutions such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Knowledge of Docker or other containerization solutions.
- Remarkable technical, organizational, time management, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organization, with a drive for results, collaboration, and seeing a project through from start to finish.
- Experience in developing a shipped product (internal or external).
WE NEED YOU TO
- Background in Infosec or Appsec.
- Understanding of esports programs, ecosystems, and events.
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned or updated by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Statement
The Company will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please contact [email protected]
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Statement
The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.