Position is located in Columbus, OH
The DevOps Engineer will be focused on the automation, deployment, security, and monitoring of all full stack products. The ideal candidate will be experienced in the design and implementation of server-side systems from API layer downwards. The DevOps Engineer will need to have a strong understanding of cloud architecture best practices and will lead the integration of processes into the development lifecycle for security and performance.
- Design, develop, and maintain scalable, reusable code and operations infrastructure.
- Automate and monitor testing, staging and production deployments.
- Deployment, maintenance and monitoring of logging systems.
- Ensure security, health, and scaling of full stack products in production cloud environments.
- Work with the development team to enable cloud services and features.
- Development, monitoring and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines, logging systems, and configuration management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- 1-3 years of experience with git, github or gitlab.
- 1-3 years of experience with CI/CD workflow.
- Proficiency in Cloud Platform solutions such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Knowledge of Docker or other containerization solutions
- Experience or proficiency in backend design and implementation.
- Remarkable technical, organizational, time management, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organization, with a drive for results, collaboration, and seeing a project through from start to finish.
- Experience in developing a shipped product (internal or external)
- Knowledge of database and schema modelling
- Background in Infosec or Appsec
- A passion for esports and video games.
- Understanding of esports programs, ecosystems, and events.
- Degree in Computer Science, or related field.
Submit a Cover Letter and Resume by clicking the Apply button.