(Closed) Business Development Analyst
Business Development Analyst
Position located in Columbus, OH
The Business Development Analyst is responsible for the collection, interpretation, assessment, and initial budgeting of inbound business opportunities; facilitating business growth and expansion through analysis and financial reporting.
- Aid in Business Development pricing and budget structures, expanding pricing models to ensure fiscal viability of business opportunities.
- Work cross-functionally with Business Development and Finance teams to input data and help create and iterate internal budgets.
- Assist in formulating standard proposal processes in conjunction with relevant functional groups.
- Partner with Business Development, Finance, and Sales teams to provide support in developing business proposals, budgeting plans, and reporting.
- Perform industry research; aid in strategic direction for Business development and Finance by analyzing industry trends, sales, and costs.
- Collaborate with the Business Development and Finance teams to evaluate business proposal performance and to recommend improvements of all components of proposals.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- 1-3 years of proven ability in business development, analysis, and budget creation.
- 1-3 years of experience with tracking and recording metrics, data and statistics on earned and prospective business.
- Capable of working in a start-up, fast paced, growing environment.
- Remarkable technical, organizational, time management, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of CRM software (Salesforce experience strongly preferred).
- Proven ability to be highly collaborative, solution-oriented, and resilient.
- Strong attention to detail and organization, with a drive for results, collaboration, and seeing a project through from start to finish.
- Strong proficiency in advanced functions of Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables, macros).
- A passion for esports and video games.
- Understanding of esports programs, ecosystems, and events.
- Experience in event production or related field.
- Degree in Business Development, Finance, or related field.
Submit a Cover Letter and Resume to the email address attached to the Apply Now button.