(Closed) Associate Manager, Event Logistics
Associate Manager, Event Logistics - Columbus, OH
The Associate Manager, Event Logistics is responsible for client management and coordination of event logistics functions. The ideal candidate is highly organized, with a strong enthusiasm for collaboration across multiple work functions.
- Liaise with event venues and vendors, coordinating internal and external logistics objectives.
- Serve as the main point of contact, speaking to and on the behalf of clients as it relates to event logistics.
- Lead documentation, communication, and management of internal and external logistics projects and deadlines.
- Manage communication from clients and follow up internally with relevant team members to ensure client deliverables and milestones are efficiently met and on schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience in event planning, coordination or related professional field.
- Frequent ability to travel.
- Basic knowledge of event production (video, audio, lighting, staging, logistics, etc.).
- Prior experience with creating and reading event floorplans and event layouts.
- Prior experience working with event venues and their services (hospitality, power, rigging, staffing, security, etc.).
- Proven track record in project management and coordinating client initiatives across multiple stakeholders.
- Remarkable technical, organizational, time management, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organization, with a drive for results, collaboration, and seeing a project through from start to finish.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in running esports events.
- A passion for esports and video games.
- Technical drafting experience.
Submit Cover Letter and Resume to the email address attached to the Apply button.