Marketing and Content Assistant (UK / NA)
Remote (United Kingdom or North America)
A core role in the in-house marketing team, responsible for driving awareness, growth and revenue across the group with a focus on marketing and partnership support.
Purpose of the Role:
Reporting to the Head of Content, the role centres around supporting the Marketing function for the Esports Awards.
The role requires someone who is confident in working independently and with the ability to support and take over initiatives from senior marketers where necessary. It is critical the successful candidate can build and sustain long term relationships with internal and external stakeholders. The marketing team are targeting becoming a centre of excellence for the business and you will be key in upholding this.
The role requires an understanding of the extended marketing mix, working on a diverse range of products and projects. You will be given the opportunity to learn from the wider team whilst honing your skills in the role. Areas you may cover, or support include:
- Content Production
- Social Media
- Print Marketing
- Promotion Campaigns
- CRM Management
- Email Marketing
- Digital Planning
- Website Management
Key Marketing Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting the Marketing Executive and supporting the Marketing team with marketing activities.
- Assisting with the production of key marketing materials and literature for various promotions, campaigns and events.
- Manage real-time social media comment and engagements, helping to build communities and deliver a real-time, personalised experience to followers
- Work alongside the marketing team to grow the host's community and influencer network worldwide.
- Providing support for events and exhibitions as required.
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature.
- Preparing interesting written copy for the website(s).
- Uploading marketing material and assets to the website(s) and social media platforms.
- Carving out opportunities for the sales team.
- Organisational skills
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Numerical skills
- IT skills including knowledge of MS Office, as well as the Adobe Suite.
- Studying towards a relevant degree or relevant Marketing qualification is strongly preferred.
- Experience in event and influencer marketing is advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- The role will require some weekend and evening work as and when needed to attend events.
- As a representative of the Esports Awards, the individual in this role - must be smart, positive, personable and well-presented. The candidate will need the ability to communicate at all levels, whilst also able to gain an excellent understanding of the business.
- Templated email design and scheduling.
- Experience of working both in-house and in-agency preferable.
- Ability to brief and be briefed by internal stakeholders.
Role and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Close-Knit Team
- Company Pensions Scheme
- Working Hours: 37.5 Hours
You can Apply with Just a CV, or, you can think outside the box with your application