(Closed) Social Media Associate
Esports Arena Oakland is looking for a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and passion for connecting with current and future personalities in the esports community. Extensive knowledge of esports leagues, titles and industry is a must! Must understand target audience and have successfully implemented and written social media/digital marketing campaigns in gaming world. This includes, but is not limited to CS: GO, Super Smash Brothers, Call of Duty and Overwatch. Transparency and authenticity are key traits we are looking for when engaging with our community. The Social Media Associate will administer our social media handling ALL platforms including: Twitch, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Planning and goal setting of the company's social platforms
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Daily content management
- Creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content
- Create a regular publishing schedule
- Monitor, listen and respond to daily users
- Develop and expand community interest as well as influencer outreach efforts
- Create creative and engaging memes
Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter explaining why you'd be the perfect addition to the Esports Arena Oakland team to apply.