Director of Production Sales - Allied Esports International, Inc
The Director of Production Sales will be responsible for ensuring the successful development and implementation of an overall sales plan for the esports production equipment and space, to include the selling and booking of Allied Esports production to outside entities away from Allied Esports.
This position will be based at the HyperX Esports Arena Las Vegas, located at the Luxor Hotel and Casino, and will report to the Vice President of Global Properties for Allied Esports.
- Increase awareness and drive additional business to the venue through outreach including but not limited to 3rd parties
- Actively solicit new business opportunities by conducting effective sales calls, off-site sales calls, emails and presentations to potential clients to meet or exceed monthly sales targets
- Maintain market research around the production aspect of esports
- Attend local trade shows, participate in sales blitzes and other off-site sales efforts
- Monitor competitor products, services, and promotions activities
- Generate sales and maximize revenue while developing and maintaining long term relationships with clients
- Establish and maintain positive relationships within the community, publishers, production companies, and other potential sales clients
- Effectively manage vendor relationships to ensure products and services received meet Allied Esports standards
- Foster relationships and maintain positive, open communication with other departments to promote smooth, efficient operations
- Negotiate and execute Sales contracts for production to include revenue drivers such as venue space, use of equipment, broadcasting, special events, etc.
- Attend weekly meetings and conference calls with operation management to review upcoming events
- Monitor sales and establish market and target customer strategies for the company while developing plans to improve and adjust to those changes
- Create monthly and annual forecasting and the implementation of strategies to maximize revenues based on forecasting
- Prepare and analyze daily, monthly, and annual budget, expense in order to meet specific departmental guidelines and goals
- Review and approve and/or initiate requisitions and expenditures within the scope of delegated authority and ensure expenditures remain within established limits
- Ensure all accounting paperwork is accurate and handle invoicing in a timely manner
- Ensure effective communication with operating and production departments to ensure client satisfaction from arrival to departure, including transportation when requested
- Ensure staffing levels are met, set schedule to adequately support sales and production objectives
- Send information packets, letters, video reels, emails and event proposals to clients
- Attend on site events to liaise with clients and operations teams
- Resolve customer complaints and/or concerns by conducting thorough research of the situation and utilizing the most effective solutions
- Set Quarterly objectives with the VP of Properties
- Work closley with the Production team to create and manage production sales tactics
- Promote Allied Esports and HyperX Esports Arena Las Vegas by interacting with patrons in an enthusiastic, helpful and friendly manner
- Align with the company’s Esports, Operations, and Marketing team for strategy, business and partner initiatives, and creative asset support.
- In depth understanding of production sales, broadcasting, streaming, production and programming systems, equipment and procedures
- A deep knowledge of current esports trends, as well as general gaming trends
- Ability to function well under pressure
- Must be proficient at Triple Seat
- Must be able to negotiate contracts
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the video game industry with a specific interest in esports entertainment.
- Proven collaborator with the ability to work across multiple functions and divisions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to articulate concepts to a variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to travel when necessary.
- Willingness to be available outside of standard work hours to accommodate the company’s global presence.
About Allied Esports International, Inc.
Named one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, Allied Esports International, Inc. is at the forefront of esports entertainment with a global network of properties designed to serve as competition battlegrounds, community experience hubs and content production centers.
Through direct operation or membership in the Allied Esports Property Network, the world’s first esports affiliate program, Allied Esports’ facilities span North America, Europe, China and Australia, and include the world-renowned HyperX Esports Arena Las Vegas, a fleet of mobile arenas, the HyperX Esports Trucks, and the HyperX Esports Studio in Hamburg, Germany.
Allied Esports’ properties serve as the home to a number of online and offline proprietary productions and events, including Friday Frags and Saturday Night Speedway, as well as original partner programs like the Simon Cup and VALORANT Ignition Series: Allied Esports Odyssey.
For more information about Allied Esports, visit AlliedEsports.gg and follow @AlliedEsports. Allied Esports International, Inc. is a subsidiary of Allied Esports Entertainment, Inc.
About Allied Esports Entertainment
Allied Esports Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: AESE) is a global leader in esports entertainment, providing innovative infrastructure, transformative live experiences, multiplatform content and interactive services to audiences worldwide through its strategic fusion of two powerful brands: Allied Esports and the World Poker Tour (WPT). For more information, visit AlliedEsportsEnt.com.
About HyperX Esports Arena Las Vegas
HyperX Esports Arena Las Vegas, located at the Luxor Hotel and Casino, is an award-winning, globally recognized esports entertainment arena and the flagship venue of Allied Esports’ property network spanning North America, Europe, China and Australia. The 30,000-square-foot state-of-the-art arena, featuring a world-class production facility, a multilevel modular design, a two-story LED video wall, telescopic seating, and 120 PC and console stations, is a ready-to-go championship destination and content studio for publishers, leagues, teams, professional players, streamers and community members in a setting designed to deliver an unparalleled live experience. Since its opening in 2018, the arena has played host to some of the most popular esports entertainment events and is home to several Allied Esports original productions. Named the 2018 Esports Business Summit’s Venue of the Year, the arena, which is open daily for walk-up play, also features an interactive history of video gaming display, a classic video game bar, a full menu with catering options, and nightly competitions across the most popular games and genres. For schedules, tickets and more information, visit hyperxesalv.com and follow @HyperXESALV. For more information about Allied Esports and its global network of properties, visit AlliedEsports.gg and follow @AlliedEsports. Allied Esports is a subsidiary of Allied Esports Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: AESE).
Job Type: Full-time