Business Development Manager (ESPORTS)
Job Title -Business Development Manager- Esports Gaming League / Esports Entertainment Group - NASDAQ:GMBL
Reports To- General Manager EGL Location - UK/MALTA/Europe- Office or Remote
EGL is a leader in the Esports sector with a state of the art esports tournament platform, and at the forefront of Esports event management over the past 11 years working with major publishers, brands and sports teams.
EGL is now an integral part of Esports Entertainment Group, a next generation online gambling company offering esports, casino and sportsbook wagering and is the first online gambling company trading on an American stock exchange, listed as a common stock on the NASDAQ under the symbol GMBL.
EEG maintains offices in Malta, London, Newcastle upon Tyne, Warsaw, New Jersey and Estonia. Esport Entertainment Malta (Ltd) operates the MGA license as part of the global group.
If you love sales, have exceptional leadership and communication skills and experience in Esports, we are now seeking a talented Business Development Manager to join our global team.
The ideal candidate will be a creative, energetic and organized leader with a vision and a strong aptitude for business development and sales.
- Responsible for achieving sales revenue and new client acquisitions.
- Use all available tools and data sources to identify potential commercial partners, and build a database of key contacts to feed into the sales pipeline.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing long-lasting relationships with clients follow up and follow through the leads via mail or over the phone or through face to face meetings.
- Prepare sales propositions ,generate business cases, and sale planning
- Articulate and present reports/ deliverables in the required detail to management.
- Present opportunities to potential partners, negotiate and contract agreements.
- Consistently achieve the commercial revenue targets set by the Esports Division.
- 3+ years sales experience in Esports or related fields
- Highly experienced in marketing, strategy, business development and/or partnership marketing.
- corporate meetings, presentations, and lead generation.
- Hands-on experience in B2B Sales.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Negotiation and deal closing abilities.
- A thorough understanding of Esports
- Well-organized and takes ownership of tasks in a fast-paced live environment
- Self starter, tenacious and motivated to achieve results.
- A positive, winning approach, incorporating integrity, confidentiality and discretion.
- Deep understanding of new media and a desire to stay current on emerging digital platforms and markets.
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships and networks both internally and externally.
- Performs well under pressure; handle multiple priorities at the same time
JOIN THE WINNING TEAM!