Video Content Creator Intern
In February we launched the world's first multi-team, esports fan engagement platform: www.espo.io.
We're currently hiring for intern roles in our team. We're keen to receive applications from strong candidates from any location. Our internships are remote positions.
You will have the opportunity to join a team that understands the esports sector and brings together several years of experience in video gaming, tech, finance, talent management and sports sponsorship from prior positions held with companies including AT&T, NFL, McKinsey, PlayStation, Société Générale, Tesla and TSM to name a few.
For this intern role, we are searching for candidates with the following personality traits. If this role doesn’t seem a perfect fit for you, please also see our other internships listed on Hitmarker.
You should be:
- Full of creative ideas and able to read our target audience well
- Passionate about esports and video gaming and want to use this passion at work
- Motivated to make a positive difference for esports fans, talent and sponsors
- Excited to work for a professional, fast-paced and innovative start-up
- Proactive, attentive to detail and willing to go the extra mile
- Committed to putting the customer at the heart of everything we do
You should ideally have:
- 1-2 years experience as a video content creator in relation to esports and video gaming
- Experience in creating content for Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter or YouTube
- A portfolio of your work to share with us
- Deep knowledge in 1 or more of the game titles listed below
A 4-month internship with an immediate start date.
Esports of interest to us:
- Call of Duty
- Counter-Strike: GO
- Dota 2
- Formula 1
- League of Legends
- Magic: The Gathering
- PUBG Mobile
- Rainbow Six Siege
- Rocket League
Above all, we are searching for candidates who are eager to challenge themselves in a dynamic role, which involves a great deal of content strategy, delivery and alignment with our Team Partners.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Additional application instructions:
A short cover letter including your motivation for this role and links to a portfolio of your work is required. Please also specify which esports title you are most knowledgeable in.