NFT Community Manager
In February we launched v1.0 of our esports fan engagement platform: www.espo.io.
As part of our v2.0 metaverse expansion plans and our first upcoming NFT collection, we're currently hiring for intern roles in our team. We're keen to receive applications from strong candidates from any location. Our internships are remote positions.
You will have the opportunity to join a team that understands the esports sector and brings together several years of experience in video gaming, tech, finance, talent management and sports sponsorship from prior positions held with companies including AT&T, NFL, McKinsey, PlayStation, Société Générale, Tesla Motors and TSM to name a few.
For this intern role, we are seeking an immediate start date.
You must have:
- Experience in buying and selling NFTs (from whitelists and minting, to rarity analysis and secondary market trading)
- Drive to build and engage with our community
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Motivation to make a positive difference for all members of our community (esports fans, gamers, pro players, teams and NFT collectors)
- Willingness to go the extra mile for members of our community in making them feel welcome and helping them to understand our project
You should ideally have:
- Recent experience in moderating the Discord server of 1 or more NFT projects
- Fluency in a foreign language
- Deep knowledge in 1 or more of the esports titles listed below
A 4-month internship with an immediate start date!
Esports of interest to us:
- Call of Duty
- DotA 2
- Formula 1
- League of Legends
- Magic: The Gathering
- Rainbow Six Siege
- Rocket League
- World of Warcraft
Above all, we are searching for candidates who are very eager to help us build and serve our community - helping them to understand what makes our project unique and what benefits they have access to.
We look forward to hearing from you!! :)
Additional application instructions:
A short cover letter explaining your motivation to work for Espo in this role and highlighting relevant transferable skills is required with your application. Please also specify which NFT projects you have recently purchased and contributed towards.