(Closed) Community Manager Intern (French)
In February we launched the world's first multi-team, esports fan engagement platform: www.espo.io.
We're currently hiring for intern roles in our team. We're keen to receive applications from strong candidates from any location. Our internships are remote positions.
You will have the opportunity to join a team that understands the esports sector and brings together several years of experience in video gaming, tech, finance, talent management and sports sponsorship from prior positions held with companies including AT&T, Société Générale, Sony PlayStation, Tesla Motors and TSM to name a few.
For this intern role, we are searching for candidates with the following personality traits. If this role doesn’t seem a perfect fit for you, please also see our other internships listed on Hitmarker.
You should be:
- The opposite of an Internet troll – i.e. you’re a great communicator, team player and a positive thinker
- Very motivated to make a positive difference for esports fans, players and teams
- Passionate about esports and video gaming and want to use this passion at work
- Excited to work for a professional, fast-paced and innovative start-up
- Proactive, attentive to detail and willing to go the extra mile
- Committed to putting fans at the heart of everything we do
You must have:
- Native fluency in French with strong written and spoken English
- 1-2 years experience in moderating and growing online communities across multiple platforms - especially Discord, Twitter and Instagram
- Deep knowledge in 1 or more of the esports titles listed below
A 3-month internship with the possibility to enter a full/part-time role with us in June.
Game titles of interest to us:
- Call of Duty
- Clash Royale
- Counter-Strike: GO
- Dota 2
- Formula 1
- League of Legends
- Magic: The Gathering
- PUBG Mobile
- Rainbow Six Siege
- Rocket League
- World of Warcraft
Above all, we are searching for candidates who are very eager to help us build and serve our community of esports fans, helping them learn more about the 100+ Fan Perks available on Espo.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Additional application instructions:
Applications open 1 March and close 31 March 2021. A short cover letter including your motivation and relevant transferable skills is required. Please also specify which esports title you are most knowledgeable in.