(Closed) Business Development Intern (B2B)
In February we launched the world's first multi-team, esports fan engagement platform: www.espo.io.
We're currently hiring for intern roles in our team. We're keen to receive applications from strong candidates from any location. Our internships are remote positions.
You will have the opportunity to join a team that understands the esports sector and brings together several years of experience in video gaming, tech, finance, talent management and sports sponsorship from prior positions held with companies including AT&T, Société Générale, Sony PlayStation, Tesla Motors and TSM to name a few.
For this intern role, we are searching for candidates with the following personality traits. If this role doesn’t seem a perfect fit for you, please also see our other internships listed on Hitmarker.
You should be:
- Very driven to develop customer pipeline and close deals with endemic and non-endemic brands
- Highly motivated to design and deliver high-impact synergies between esports teams, fans and brands
- Excited to work for a professional, fast-paced and innovative start-up
- Passionate about esports and want to use this passion at work
- Business-minded, results-orientated and obsessed with hitting customer objectives
- Proactive, attentive, analytical and willing to go the extra mile
- Committed to putting the customer at the heart of everything we do
You should ideally have:
- Experience in B2B sales and business development
- Deep knowledge in 1 or more of the esports titles listed below
- Strong written and spoken English (+ a foreign language a bonus)
A 3-month internship with the possibility to enter a full/part-time role with us in June.
Game titles of interest to us:
- Call of Duty
- Clash Royale
- Counter-Strike: GO
- Dota 2
- Formula 1
- League of Legends
- Magic: The Gathering
- PUBG Mobile
- Rainbow Six Siege
- Rocket League
- World of Warcraft
Above all, we are searching for candidates who are very hungry to win deals and serve brands in the esports sector with new solutions that brands don't have access to today.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Additional application instructions:
Applications open 1 March and close 31 March 2021. A short cover letter including your motivation and relevant transferable skills is required. Please also specify which esports title you are most knowledgeable in.