Social Media Manager (m/f/d)
You want to make a difference and have a passion for esports.
You are enthusiastic, eager to operate complex tasks and able to think outside the box.
You want to to work with an international team of engineers on innovative solutions and new approaches.
Your Future Tasks:
- Grow and maintain ESL social channels including: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and others.
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategies for various projects and channels.
- Monitor Reddit, social media outlets, and community sites for feedback and engagement of online communities.
- Liaise with marketing manager, product managers, brand partners, publishers, and sales to ensure quality and timeliness of social media deliverables including regular content and social media marketing campaigns.
- Report and analyze social media statistics for all campaigns.
- Create engaging copy & content.
- Design posts to sustain curiosity and create buzz around new announcements.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social media platforms to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Suggest innovative ideas around attracting new audience engagement.
- Oversee and manage contractors & freelancers
- Experience running and growing brand social media channels.
- 2+ years of experience with social media, marketing or digital content creation in gaming, technology, or another entertainment industry
- Experience working with various social media platforms, e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Excellent copywriting skills in English.
- Deep knowledge of gaming & esports communities, and the meme culture within.
- Experience generating and analyzing social media reports to measure performance.
- High attention to detail.
- Always looking for what more can be done to improve the current product.
- Strong self-motivation and initiative – gets things done with little oversight.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks resulting in consistent productivity.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Work independently and collaborate well within teams with a high standard of integrity and ethics in support of ESL’s strategic interests, policies, and goals.
- Perform work with patience, discretion, good judgment, courtesy, and tact while working with people from a wide variety of backgrounds and cultures, including colleagues, clients, vendors, partners, contractors and other possible stakeholders.
ESL is the world's largest & leading eSports company, operating various online and offline competitions such as Intel Extreme Masters, ESL One, CS:GO Pro-League as well as numerous regional and national leagues. ESL has offices in 13 different countries and operations on all continents with around 500 employees. The global Headquarters is in Cologne, and we belong to MTG (Modern Times Group).
We are an incredibly fast paced digital company, driven by the passion for creating this new chapter of the sports entertainment history. We value independent minds, initiative and start-up mindset. We give quickly responsibilities and opportunities, with us you really can be somebody and have a positive impact.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at ESL? Please fill in our application form including your earliest starting date and your desired salary. Please add the requested documents in PDF format.
Any certificates you want to send us additionally can be attached to either your CV or your cover letter.