Senior Product Manager – Digital Collectibles
You want to make a difference and have a passion for esports.
You are enthusiastic, eager to operate complex tasks and able to think outside the box.
You want to to work with an international team of engineers on innovative solutions and new approaches.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead our initiatives around digital collectibles primarily around CS:GO, and later other games. You will oversee managing and growing our existing program for digital trading cards that we run together with 12 of the biggest Counter-Strike teams in the world. Together with specialists from other departments, you will enrich the program with further features, products and consumer touch points, managing the day-to-day operations while maintaining the growth trajectory.
Key stakeholders like teams, influencers and the CS:GO community itself will look to you to provide an engaging collectible experience, a stable trading economy and a frictionless digital user experience.
Your passion for professional CS:GO, for digital collectibles and for developing and managing successful products will put you at the very center of the future of the sport.
Future Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop & lead the roll-out of ESL’s digital collectible products for CS:GO & later other games
- Liaise with key stakeholders like teams, management and external partners to create a unified vision for the joint initiative
- Guide & challenge internal support teams from Marketing, graphic design, legal, Data & Analytics and finances to provide best in class service to you, your product and your customers
- Feel the pulse of the CS:GO community and the professional scene to ensure your products are hitting the nerve of the audience
- Review and guide the technical development of the products to be in line with the product vision & strategy, as well as user expectations
- Own the P&L of your product, projecting and keeping track of revenues & cost to hit financial objectives
- 5+ years Work Experience in Management of Digital Products, preferably in games, sports, esports or collectibles industries
- Familiar with agile working methods
- High degree of passion for professional esports
- Entrepreneurial mindset, able to lead but also willing to get hands dirty when needed
- Strong business sense and demonstrable skills in business planning
- Very good command of spoken and written English (mandatory)
- Well versed in current technological trends (specifically around Crypto & NFT)
Nice to have
- Item Trading experience in CS:GO or similar games with virtual economy
- Degree in Economics
- Active involvement in digital product development (software or UI/UX development)
- Having a collector’s spirit, preferably around collectibles (Please do showcase your collections in your application! We want to see what you’re passionate about!)
- Intercultural soft skills
- Digital Marketing Experience
- Good understanding/knowledge of wider Esports industry and products
What is it like working at ESL Gaming?
At ESL Gaming you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and teamwork above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at ESL? Please fill in our application form including your earliest starting date and your desired salary. Please add the requested documents in PDF format.
Any certificates you want to send us additionally can be attached to either your CV or your cover letter.