(Closed) Senior Leader Brand Partnerships Asia Pacific
In the Senior Leader Brand Partnerships Asia Pacific role, you will be responsible for leading the sales function and new business initiatives for ESL in the Asia Pacific region. Based in our office in Singapore, you will form a key part of the regional focused commercial operations team reporting to Global Head of Brand Partnerships.
Ranging from approaching new clients and brands, as well as managing existing long-term key clients and helping develop and deliver on their long-term goals within esports, you will be a key revenue driver for the business and help drive ESL to new heights in the Asia Pacific region.
The role will entail an independent but focused approach in helping monetize existing key ESL products, as well as devising new unique and engaging branding initiatives and partnerships to engage the Asian esports community and deliver on client KPI’s. By working closely with the global ESL team, you will ensure seamless campaign delivery and highest possible levels campaign execution, seeing your creations come to life at a national level in both online and live or offline environments!
- Develop and lead the implementation of regional sponsorship & partnerships strategy to expand and maintain ESL’s customer base in Asia Pacific, deliver net growth, revenue, profitability and service targets for key accounts in line with ESL’s business development strategy
- Design and implement comprehensive strategic brand partnership programs and processes to support business objectives and ensure key account retention and expanding our partners’ portfolio
- Maintain existing key client relationships and work to develop new initiatives within those accounts
- Take ownership of the partnership process from introduction right through to contract drawing and business as usual activities
- Inform and educate potential partners to improve their understanding about the ESL products and brand
- Manage experienced sales professionals who exercise latitude and independence in assignments
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or more than 7 years of equivalent experience/qualification
- Proven track record in sales, brand partnerships and pipeline building
- Experience within the media/advertising landscape and working with global/local advertising agencies or clients directly (preferably in Asia Pacific region)
- Fully capable of building and maintaining relationships with clients and delivering on campaign objectives and KPI’s
- Structured thinker and strong presenter with the ability to map out a strategic plan for each account
- Fluent in English and native in at least one of the following languages: Mandarin/Malay/Tamil/Japanese/Korean
Nice to have:
- You have a genuine passion for gaming and you want to know everything about the Esports industry
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Creative thinking and ability to create and maintain strong client and industry wide relationships
- Self-starter, tenacious and motivated by the delivery of targets
- A personable and client friendly sales approach
- Able to have a good old debate about esports
At ESL, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at ESL? Please fill in our application form including your earliest starting date, your address and your desired salary. Please add the requested documents in PDF format.
Any certificates you want to send us additionally can be attached to either your CV or your cover letter.