Senior Creative/ Creative Director
For you, esports is not a short-lived trend, but a huge playing field with even greater potential for brands? You regularly show your clients Louis Vuitton's League of Legends Collection, Travis Scott's or Wendy´s appearance in Fortnite or Netflix Show activations as best practice for game-winning PR buzz?
You think about esports as a way to plug the world’s biggest non-endemic brands into the amazing world of Gaming and spark a new cultural and business revolution on a global level?
Well then WP, because you are exactly the type of thinker that we need.
We are looking for a senior client brand strategist or strategy director from an agency (or comparable) background, who has a proven track record of working with the biggest brands in the world, ideally across different markets, with a strong passion and knowledge of the E&G Industry.
Your Future Tasks
- Develop creative ideas and concepts that engage audiences and communities and create brand love for global A-Brands and other partners.
- Level: At least Senior
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience (w/o internships) in a top agency or company that are highly consumer brand and digital driven
- Confident and to the point in creating pitch-winning storylines and presentations
- Impetus for topics related to brand, trends and benchmark cases
- Knowledge of Esports & Gaming landscape and trends
- Positive, collaborative and problem-solving approach
- Experience in branded content activation is a plus
- Proven track record in creative and engaging social media campaigns
- Proven track record in integrated campaigns
- Deep understanding of cultural and behavioral trends & topics
- Interest in tech innovations and their practical implications
- Ability to think across platforms, online and offline
- Ability to receive constructive feedback and have a healthy discussions
- Highly self-organized
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient in English
ESL Gaming is the world’s largest esports and gaming lifestyle company. Since 1994, the company has been shaping the industry and leading esports and gaming innovation on a global scale across the most popular video games with numerous online and offline esports competitions, and through premier gaming lifestyle festivals. The company operates high-profile, branded international leagues and tournaments under the ESL Pro Tour, including ESL One, Intel® Extreme Masters, DreamHack Masters, ESL Pro League, and other preeminent, stadium-size tournaments. ESL Gaming also produces and hosts DreamHack Open tournaments, ESL National Championships, grassroots amateur cups, matchmaking systems, and DreamHack’s gaming lifestyle festivals — which feature everything gaming under one roof. ESL Gaming is part of MTG, the leading international digital entertainment group. More information is available at about.eslgaming.com .
We are an incredibly fast paced digital company, driven by the passion for creating this new chapter of the sports entertainment history. We value independent minds, initiative and start-up mindset. We give quickly responsibilities and opportunities, with us you really can be somebody and have a positive impact.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at ESL? Please fill in our application form including your earliest starting date and your desired salary. Please add the requested documents in PDF format.
Any certificates you want to send us additionally can be attached to either your CV or your cover letter.