Product Coordinator Local Products
What we are searching for
You want to make a difference and have a passion for esports.
You are enthusiastic, eager to operate complex tasks and able to think outside the box.
You want to work with an international team on innovative solutions and new approaches.
Tasks & Responsibilities
The Product Coordinator Local Products reports to the VP Product Management to perform the following essential duties and responsibilities:
- Coordination and collaboration with all relevant stakeholders to create localized products and ensure localized strategy against global product portfolio
- Overseeing the achievement of set financial goals for local products and reporting on the status towards the management team.
- Being accountable for maximizing the value output of the local strategy in the context of the global ESL ecosystem.
- Utilizing local resources and know-how to amplify the impact of both local and global products.
- Liaising with Game Management team on integration of local products into game ecosystems and representing the ambitions of local offices towards the GM team.
- Supporting local entities in product design and product adjustment.
- Identifying opportunities to tie in local elements into larger game ecosystems and products
- Outlining and implementing localization strategies for the digital platforms of ESL.
- Contribute to defining product KPIs + measure program success over time.
- Regularly reporting on success of local products.
- Responsible for keeping stakeholders up to date through creating and presenting internal and external reports.
- Build and maintain relationships with people across the company and in the community.
- Contribute to new business development and thought leadership opportunities.
- Keep abreast of changes in area(s) of expertise and responsibility via participation in ongoing professional development and training.
- Perform other duties, functions, responsibilities, projects and provide assistance as necessary.
Skills & Requirements
- Around 5 years of esports, Project or Product Management experience (or other relevant experience).
- Experience working with a global team across time-zones and cultures.
- Experience adapting products to local standards and customs and the ability to think globally and act locally
- An business level standard of the English language, both spoken and written, is essential. Required for interactions across the organization, leading meetings and presenting ideas.
- A passion for games and esports with motivation to push the boundaries of competitive gaming.
- An ability to take initiative while balancing multiple tasks simultaneously, in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment.
- In-depth knowledge of the video game market and industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft and Google software applications-e.g., all office products and Google apps.
- A highly collaborative spirit and detail-oriented focus.
- Seamlessly perform under pressure and deliver results in a fast-paced environment that require fresh thinking and innovation.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or similar experience.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks resulting in consistent productivity.
- Ability to meet accuracy and productivity goals.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and evaluative skills.
- Demonstrate effective, accurate and clear communication with excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, social media, reading, phone and customer service skills in accordance with role.
- Respond to others in a timely and courteous manner.
- Define and prioritze realistic and specific goals and objectives.
- Use strong project management, organizational and time management skills to complete work with accuracy and exceptional attention to detail.
At ESL, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at ESL? Please fill in our application form including your earliest starting date, your address and your desired salary. Please add the requested documents in PDF format.
Any certificates you want to send us additionally can be attached to either your CV or your cover letter.