Digital Analytics Manager (m/f/w)
What we are searching for:
You want to make a difference and have a passion for esports.
You are enthusiastic, eager to operate complex tasks and able to think outside the box.
You want to work with an international team on innovative solutions and new approaches.
We are looking for a Digital Analytics Manager as part of our Fan Value Management team to help our product and marketing teams understand the opportunities to continuously improve our B2C offering for esports fans. You will be aggregating and enriching user data from several different products (ticketing, ecommerce, subscriptions, micro transactions), building segments for analysis and marketing, and lay the groundwork for developing predictive models. You guide the further development of the CRM and data warehouse based on our business needs, to be executed by our Digital Business Services team.
This position is also suitable for working remotely
Future Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop dashboards to monitor product health and guide management decisions
- Help define company KPI, and champion the definitions internally
- Know our available customer data inside out, and suggest new ways of segmenting customers for marketing and fan monetization
- Drive the Digital Business Services team to improve the data warehouse (additional data, features, new
- Develop a vision for how our customer data should be organized based on future product topology and marketing needs
- Navigate a diverse set of B2C products and data sources and help unify the data to enable cross-product
- Work with your colleagues in Fan Value Management to improve the experience of ESL fans, and maximize their willingness to spend
- 4+ years Work Experience in Data Analytics / Data Science / Business Intelligence
- Good command of SQL
- Skilled in visualizing data for different types of stakeholders
- Deep understanding of Web Analytics (Google Analytics a plus)
- Good understanding of B2C business practices
- Very good command of spoken and written English (mandatory) and German (optional)
Nice to have:
- Project Management Experience
- Digital Marketing Experience
- Working experience with BI tools (e.g. Qlik, Tableau)
- Good understanding/knowledge of Esports industry and products
- Job benefits
What is it like working at ESL Gaming?
At ESL Gaming you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and teamwork above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.