The CS:GO Producer plans, organizes, and oversees the production of live broadcasts specifically for CS:GO. In collaboration with the product and production teams, you will outline the concept and technical requirements of each show and have final decision on the editorial / storytelling for our live shows. You will be the decision maker in critical moments during our live productions to ensure our shows are executed within our production standards.
The CS:GO Producer reports to the Head of Live Production and will be part of our Global Production and Operations team. This position is based out of our office in Katowice, Poland, or Cologne, Germany.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the Tournament Management/Product team on the CS:GO match schedules
- Final execution and delivery of sponsor & partner obligations, coordinated with our Product Integration Managers
- Conceptualize, order, and assign Video, GFX, & other content for broadcast
- Provide support with writing scripts & video content for the show
- Review and give feedback for all created content
- Order and manage graphics packages & updates leading into events
- Outline lighting / set scenic elements and cues for our stages and studios
- Define music sets for productions within Brand guidelines
- Refine, implement, and iterate commercial & original broadcast segments
- Manage and organize rehearsals in a timely, effective, and prioritized manner
- Execute the live production of studio broadcasts and live events
What you need:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in live producing major esports / broadcast television events
- Ability to remain calm in challenging situations, multi-task when needed, and manage time effectively to prioritize the workload
- Deep knowledge of CS:GO, including the game, top tier organizations, players and recent events
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in the English language, both spoken and written (required)
- A good understanding of esports industry
- Hands-on mentality, great team spirit and high motivation to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel as needed
ESL Gaming is the world’s largest esports and gaming lifestyle company. Since 1994, the company has been shaping the industry and leading esports and gaming innovation on a global scale across the most popular video games with numerous online and offline esports competitions, and through premier gaming lifestyle festivals. The company operates high-profile, branded international leagues and tournaments under the ESL Pro Tour, including ESL One, Intel® Extreme Masters, DreamHack Masters, ESL Pro League, and other preeminent, stadium-size tournaments. ESL Gaming also produces and hosts DreamHack Open tournaments, ESL National Championships, grassroots amateur cups, matchmaking systems, and DreamHack’s gaming lifestyle festivals — which feature everything gaming under one roof. ESL Gaming is part of MTG, the leading international digital entertainment group.
ESL Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. We are creating a world where everybody can be somebody. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.