(Closed) Law Interns
Intern with the world’s premier esports law firm! ESG Law is hiring for paid internship positions for summer 2020. We will be accepting and selecting interns on a rolling basis; the cut-off data for consideration is March 20, 2020 at 11:59pm PST. We look forward to receiving your application.
- Admitted to an ABA Accredited law school
- Complete your first year of law school by summer 2020
- Be a passionate esports fan
- Editorship on a recognized law journal or publication of note
- Completion of two of the following classes
- Employment Law
- Trademark Law
- Copyright Law
- Tax Law
- Corporate Law
- Immigration Law
- Securities Law
- Contract Drafting
To apply, email the following documents to the email address attached to the Apply Now button with [NAME] - ESG Summer 2020 Internship Application in the subject line.
- Cover Letter
- Law School Transcript
- One-page Writing Sample
- Please discuss any relevant esports-related legal issues
- Maximum 500 words (include word count), single-spaced, Times New Roman, 12-point font.