(Closed) Video Editor
A team of partners and I are starting an esports organization and are looking to fill out our content team. In doing so, we're looking to hire up to two remote part-time video editors. These would be paid positions at approximately $15,000 per year. The starting wage may vary based on experience, education, and any other relevant qualifications.
When applying, please provide any portfolio you may have, your work in esports up until this point, and any other information you might have.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Content Director and other Content Team members to complete graphics/videos in a timely manner.
- Bring your own creative vision to the project while also being able to execute on assigned projects.
- Be willing to work on all aspects of the overall brand umbrella. This may involve multiple different businesses both inside and outside of esports.
- Be able to work under tight deadlines, keeping in line with a scheduled and organized content calendar.
- Other duties as assigned. This is a startup, no one is above any job.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Esports experience preferred
- Passion for gaming and esports is paramount
- Experience working with other creatives on a content team preferred
- Proficiency in English (speaking, writing, reading)
- Understanding of social media trends (dank memes) is preferred
- Must be 18+ years old
- Must be located in North America
- Experience in motion and design is preferred, but not required
- Expertise using Adobe Premiere
Overall, this is a startup and we're looking for ambitious and experienced applicants that can come in and work hard, even if you may be working on vastly different projects week-to-week.