UI / UX Designer
Epics is a platform for unique collectible NFT’s that combine amazing designs, rich media, stats, digital signatures and in-game items into a fun experience for fans. Our mission is provide a new generation of fans the rush and satisfaction of collecting items based on their favorite content.
Epics.gg's publishing division currently works with some of the top game publishers, esports tournaments and teams globally. We have already produced over 200 million unique digital and physical collectibles and distributed them to over 500,000 collectors.
Our newly formed services, platform and labs division provides the world's leading brands and most promising new NFT projects enabling technology to create the best possible experiences for their fans all built on Epics.gg's class leading technology.
We are currently hiring a passionate, user centered UI/UX Designer to join a collaborative and innovative team to create visually delightful and easy-to-use digital products in a fast-paced environment.
Main Responsibilities of a UI/UX Designer
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with our partners to help understand and formalize their requirements and provide roadmaps and wireframes based on our technology platform’s capabilities
- Working with our partners and engineers throughout the development process to ensure that all parties are informed about the product plan and kept up to date throughout the process
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- Solid experience with both web and mobile UI/UX design
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- You are proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, Framers and Figma, etc.
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders