(Closed) React Native Developer
Kolex is a platform for unique collectible NFT’s that combine amazing designs, rich media, stats, digital signatures and in-game items into a fun experience for fans. Our mission is provide a new generation of fans the rush and satisfaction of collecting items based on their favorite content.
Kolex.gg's publishing division currently works with some of the top game publishers, esports tournaments and teams globally. We have already produced over 200 million unique digital and physical collectibles and distributed them to over 500,000 collectors.
Our newly formed services, platform and labs division provides the world's leading brands and most promising new NFT projects enabling technology to create the best possible experiences for their fans all built on Kolex.gg's class leading technology.
- Developing new user-facing features in our various mobile apps using React Native
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Implementing UI & UX from our design team
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core principles
- Experience with popular React workflows such as Redux
- Familiarity with Typescript
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Yarn, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git, SVN etc)