Virtual Production Tools Programmer Intern
Epic Games Unreal Engine Virtual Production Tools Team is looking for a smart, creative Tools Programmer Intern to join them for fall 2020. Our Interns are given challenging projects over the work term, and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!
This team is responsible for enhancing and maintaining virtual production systems of Unreal Engine 4, including performance capture, camera tracking and calibration, LED wall presentation, VR scouting, virtual camera, and other virtual production techniques. You will work directly with the brightest technical minds in the business as we build the premier game engine for a multitude of platforms.
- Working closely with the Tools team members to create and implement new UI engine features
- Working with the artists and designers on building content creation tools
- Improving existing features in the engine editor
- Investigating and fixing bugs to improve the overall editor experience
- Strong C++ knowledge
- Strong background in math and logic
- Solid communication skills and strong work ethic
- Game engine fundamentals, UE4 experience a plus
- Experience with core system tasks, such as graphics, tools, audio/video, networking, memory handling, script compilers, I/O, etc.
- Preference for experience with virtual production techniques.
- We would like to see samples of your technical work online (Github, personal site, etc.)