UI Framework Tools Programmer Intern
Epic Games Unreal Engine UI Tools Team is looking for a smart, creative Tools Programmer Intern to join them for fall 2020. Our Interns are given challenging projects over the work term, and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!
This team is responsible for enhancing and maintaining UI systems of Unreal Engine 5, with a focus on the UI editor tools and the UI framework. You will work directly with the brightest technical minds in the business as we build the premier game engine for a multitude of platforms.
- Working closely with the Tools team members to create and implement new UI engine features
- Working with the artists and designers on building content creation tools
- Improving existing game and editor features
- Investigating and fixing bugs to improve the overall editor experience
- Strong C++ knowledge
- Strong background in math and logic
- Solid communication skills and strong work ethic
- Game engine fundamentals, UE4 experience a plus
- We would like to see samples of your technical work online (Github, personal site, etc.)