Treasury Initiatives Lead
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Treasury at Epic
What you’ll do
Treasury is seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented Treasury Initiatives Leader to drive operational excellence of the Treasury function to effectively safeguard the company’s assets, manage risk and support business growth. The right candidate for this role is a naturally curious critical thinker and has a strong operational mindset and has an ability to independently develop and validate solutions that drive value for stakeholders. This role reports to the Treasurer.
In this role, you will
- Lead project management for large Treasury initiatives such as Treasury Management System implementation, designing In House Bank framework and services
- Engage cross functional teams to identity and implement Treasury process improvements, such as streamlining inter-company netting and settlement processes, FX exposure monitoring and hedging
- Design and implement Treasury M&A integration framework:
- Developing and driving operational excellence and M&A processes aligned to the integration of target treasury activities
- Supporting this integration by closely collaborating with key business units such as M&A, product, and finance
- Being the treasury POC for target BUs when needed by leveraging treasury products, services and bank relationships
- An ability to flex and own day-to-day operational processes for target before successfully integrating into treasury business as usual
- Partnering with legal and tax departments to ensure governance of corporate policies and objectives
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field
- 5+ years of experience in broad Finance and Treasury experience with multinational companies
- Working knowledge of banking and treasury systems, well versed in Treasury operations
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated teamwork, cross functional collaboration, and strong verbal and written communications skills
- Teamwork oriented with a collaborative “roll up your sleeves” attitude
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to pivot and work in ambiguous situations
- Fluency in English is a must; foreign language a plus
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k.
All Epic employees enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love we have for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.