(Closed) Support Engineer
Epic Games Korea is looking for a Support Engineer to provide pre and post license technical support for our licensees and prospective licensees. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of C++ and development experience working with the Unreal Engine.
- Assisting with Unreal Engine license efforts including but not limited to live Unreal Engine demonstrations, arranging evaluations, providing pre- and post-license technical support
- Giving technical presentations at industry conferences
- Strong C++ knowledge
- Unreal Engine or other game engine experience
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues via email or face to face
- Ability to present complex technical issues in a one to many situations, trade shows, Epic dev days, presentations to developers etc
- Naturally motivated to teach other developers and learn new technology
- Shipped console, pc, or mobile, title experience
- Technical customer service experience
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
If you'd like to be part of the future of the award-winning Unreal Engine, then we'd love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and we'll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!