(Closed) Staff Accountant
Epic Games is looking for a Staff Accountant that will help our Accounting department out with a myriad of tasks, but especially in the areas of Fixed Assets. The person in this role will be able to learn quickly, is adaptable, and has a broad knowledge base. If you have the ability to adapt quickly to new systems and processes and have broad experience with revenue accounting, then we’d like to hear from you! Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon!
- Maintain fixed assets records, including posting of asset additions/disposts and related depreciation.
- Ensure accuracy of book and tax depreciation
- Lead implementation of new lease accounting guidance (ASC 842)
- Assist with implementation of fixed assets module in Workday ERP
- Assist with financial integration and general accounting of newly acquired entities
- Perform month-end close processes in a variety of accounting areas
- Assist with ad hoc activities and projects in a variety of general accounting areas
- Knowledgeable in ERP systems, preferably Workday
- Working knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, especially in areas of Fixed Assets and Leases
- Experience with general corporate accounting functions
- Process improvement within finance/accounting
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
- 4-year degree in Accounting, Business and/or Finance
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in finance or accounting role
- CPA license or CPA candidate preferred
This is going to be Epic!