Software Tester, Web
Epic Games is looking for a contract Software Tester to join our Web QA team. The person in this position will be responsible for testing the Epic Games web marketing projects, like Fortnite and Unreal Engine.
If you are driven, thrive in a fast-paced work environment, and understand QA methodologies, then we'd like to talk to you!
- Drafting, maintaining and executing test cases for Epic marketing websites
- Identifying and reporting defects found during test
- Verifying reported defects and corresponding fixes
- Executing a variety of test techniques to ensure the highest possible quality of product before release
- Working with product owners, developers and test leads to define acceptance criteria, identify risks, and plan testing coverage for upcoming features
- Communicating test efforts and status on current projects
- Experience with defect tracking software (JIRA)
- Experience with testing websites, content management systems, and web tools
- Familiarity with Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android operating systems
- Understanding of the key components of good test cases and defect reports
- Understanding of the software development cycle and where testing falls within
- Minor scripting or programming experience
If you're excited about manual testing on different devices, are interested in the multitude of backend systems that deliver our games and tools, and want to ensure the best possible experience for our users, then please submit your resume, and we'll be in touch soon!
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.