(Closed) Social Media Manager
Epic is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Social Media Manager to connect our fans with the amazing developers and publishers on the Epic Games store. The ideal candidate will have experience in engaging online communities across different platforms from social (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) to gamer focused media like Twitch.
- Planning and executing social campaign strategy to support a variety of content launching on the Epic Games store
- Developing a community strategy for building advocacy for the Epic Games store
- Coordinating with cross-functional teams to support game launches
- Generating compelling content to drive platform awareness and affinity for games on the store
- Coordinate with global teams to ensure a worldwide approach for communications and social strategy
- 2+ years managing social media and campaign planning
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills (crafting public-facing communications)
- Experience with a variety of video game genres
- Ability to prioritize a large number of daily, weekly and monthly tasks
- Preference for candidates with some level of on-camera experience
This is going to be Epic!