Senior Web Engineer - Identity
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Web Development at Epic
What we do
- Web developers at Epic impact a diverse set of initiatives from end to end. These range from the Epic Games Store (here’s our roadmap) to Fortnite social experiences; in-game features, and web apps supporting all kinds of community, marketing, and events content.
- We also build a variety of products that support other developers, from internal initiatives to third party teams worldwide. These include web portals for core platform services, marketplace and eCommerce applications, and beyond.
- Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic.
What you’ll do
As a web developer at Epic, you’ll leverage deep full-stack understanding to solve complex technical challenges with novel solutions. You will collaborate with an experienced team at the forefront of the games industry, in order to provide exceptional user experiences.
Here are several skills we seek when hiring web developers, but their importance varies by project. Please feel free to apply even if you don’t meet every listed qualification.
- Passion for crafting secure, scalable, and highly available web applications
- Experience architecting and leading innovative, complex web projects
- Experience collaborating with a variety of strategic stakeholders to bring a product vision to life
- UX / UI experience
- Experience with cloud technologies (we use AWS)
- Understanding of relational and NoSQL databases
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 1,800+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.