(Closed) Senior Recruiting Coordinator
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Our Recruiting & HR teams help grow and develop our talented organization. We find, hire, and support the passionate people who will shape our company. We believe people do their best work when they’re happy and challenged, so we work to make Epic a place where we continually strive to do right by our community and customers.
What You'll Do
As a well seasoned Senior Recruiting Coordinator (Contract) you will leverage your experience to support the success of the overall RC team while also balancing a scheduling workload and side projects. You will help ensure the interview process is a remarkable experience for everyone involved and support initiatives to improve processes.
In This Role You Will
- Execute a high volume of complex interviews for various Epic office locations across multiple time zones
- Book candidate travel including flight, hotel, ground transportation etc. (once back in the office)
- Champion the candidate experience
- Assist Recruiters with managing job postings, reviewing applications and phone screens
- Train and onboard new team members, serve as a resource for other RCs to manage obstacles and solve problems
- Lead and collaborate on projects to support the Recruiting department as needed
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for the ATS, troubleshoot issues for both Recruiters and Coordinators
- Work with manager on reporting, forecasting team scheduling volume, and ensuring proper division of workload
- Work with manager to create and update processes, auditing to ensure consistent application, and managing documentation
What We're Looking For
- 2-3 years experience as a Recruitment Coordinator in a fast-paced environment
- 1-2 years experience managing scheduling while driving recruiting process improvement and championing change
- Experience leading or mentoring Recruitment Coordinators
- Comfortable working in ambiguity
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and juggle tasks as needed without losing focus
- Experience training and onboarding new team members
- A strong focus on candidate experience
- Sharp attention to detail and impeccable organization skills
- Experience with Google applications (calendar, Gmail, hangouts)
- Communicates effectively with teams at all levels
- Maintains confidentiality with sensitive information
- Experience assisting Recruiting teams with ATS implementation is a plus
- Experience with Greenhouse experience is a plus
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 3,000+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.