Senior Marketing Manager - EMEA
What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Discipline at Epic
Epic is looking for a digital-first marketer to design and execute amazing Fortnite marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has entertainment industry experience and is driven by the desire to build meaningful connections between gamers and our games. You have experience running and optimizing digital marketing campaigns, conducting various analyses, working actively with influencers and partners, managing vendors and building strong internal relationships. If you are a passionate gamer who is even more passionate about the strategic and analytical aspects of marketing then we want to hear from you!
In This Role, You Will
- Empowering key decision-makers with in-depth business cases outlining expected impact, required investment and execution roadmap
- Lead publishing activations at the market, region and global level, driving alignment with key stakeholders at Epic HQ to achieve meaningful tangible results
- Work with the game and marketing teams at HQ to build out region and market level campaigns in support of key product beats
- Developing innovating and engaging marketing programs that encompass the entire player journey - marketing is not just about player acquisition
- Develop and help manage agency/partner relationships at the local market level across marketing disciplines
- Analyzing the impact of various marketing campaigns and broader publishing efforts on player acquisition, engagement, and the business in general
What We’re Looking For
- Experience creating marketing programs and events
- Strong understanding of how to build brands through action and engagement
- Ability to write strategic briefs to drive marketing campaigns and activations
- Experience evaluating creative materials and assets based on strategic briefs
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to talk the language of data analysis
- Excellent partner management skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Music or movie marketing experience is desirable
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k.
All Epic employees enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love we have for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!